If you would like us to do a translation for you, you can send us the original document by email (to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (to this number: 91 532 66 91).
If you would prefer to send the original document to our office, you can use a courier service and send it to this address: Gran Vía, 57 – 7º H. Remember that we have extensive, uninterrupted, office opening hours, from Monday to Thursday between 08:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m. and Friday between 08:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m., except public holidays.
If you need a sworn translation, read about the legalisations of the original document that are required in the Legalisations section. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us directly.
Besides translation services, we also offer a legalisation service of notarial documents, which later need sworn translation. Please phone us for more information.
CLINTER guarantees maximum confidentiality in all our work. Our clients can trust our professionalism when handling the information they consider to be confidential. Our translators sign a confidentiality contract that guarantees the most secure processing of the data they handle.
CLINTER is also used to handling classified material. Many of our translators have security clearance, some to Cosmic Top Secret (CTS) level.
After we have received the original document, we can give you a no-obligation quote for the amount of the translation. Ask us for a quote online by filling in this form.
We can also offer an approximate non-binding quote (based on the price of the translated word) if the client cannot or does not want to send us the text to be translated at that time.
You can consult our rates by telephone or in the Rates section: (you need to enter your client code in this section). Please consult us if you do not have a client code.
Before giving you a delivery deadline, we need to have an idea of how long the document is. We will always offer you a highly competitive price and deadline. We are professionals and that is why we always comply strictly with our delivery deadlines, adjusting to our clients’ requirements.
Delivery deadlines depend on the number of words in the document to be translated, the language combination and the volume of work we have at that time, but they are always as short and effective as possible.
For long documents, we can give you a deadline after examining the document.
Please tell us if you need a translation urgently and we will do everything possible to meet your requirement. In certain cases an urgent rate needs to be applied. See the Rates section, or ask us directly.
Placing an Order
You can place an order after accepting the quote and the delivery deadline. Please state:
– How you would like to receive the translation (by email, fax, courier service, post, collection from our offices);
– Any comments you would like to be passed on to our translators;
When you make your first order you will need to give us your company details so we can establish a working relationship with you: name, address and CIF (company tax identification number).
Delivery and Invoicing
After the translation has been completed, we will send it to you without delay in the manner agreed.
Non-sworn translations are usually sent by email (if you would like us to send it to you in a different way, please phone to let us know).
Sworn translations, however, are printed for delivery and they are signed and sealed by the Sworn Translator. In this case, delivery is by hand (in person or to a courier of your choice). If you prefer, we can send you the translation by post, together with the corresponding invoice.
You can pay for the translation by bank transfer (our account number is stated on the invoice).
CLIENT ACCOUNT SYSTEM:
Designed especially for those clients that wish to speed up the process or require special treatment in their business relations.
Steps to follow to pay using the Client Account system:
1. Open a Client Account and make a payment in euros or the currency you prefer.
2. We will record this payment in your account in the currency it is made in.
3. When you place an order we will check the amount remaining in your account.
4. If there is enough balance in your account, we will start working immediately.
5. A positive balance in the account can only be acquired by bank transfer, with no charge for the beneficiary, or payment in our offices.
6. The positive balance in the client account will always be at the client’s entire disposal and the latter may ask for it to be repaid immediately, in a maximum period of 24 hours, by bank transfer in the client’s favour, in the currency the latter requires and in the bank freely appointed for that purpose anywhere in the world (with any bank charges at the client’s expense) or by direct payment, without any charge for the client, in cash in our offices.